Professional Provider offers off-site supervised monitored visitation and safe ‘exchange-only’ services under the California Rules of Court, 5.20. Provider’s training is in compliance with California Rules of Court 5.20. and Family Code 3200.5
Professional Provider/Trainer attended training conducted by the Administrative Office of The Courts (AOC) in partnership with the California Association of Supervised Visitation Service Providers (CASVSP) which is in compliance with California Rules of Court 5.20..
Professional Provider/Trainer has a degree in Psychology from Notre Dame de Namur University and attended graduate studies in Counseling Psychology from Pepperdine University, Los Angeles. As a Certified Relationships & Life Skills facilitator, provider has real-world experience working with children, teens and parents from diverse backgrounds. Provider has required knowledge in Domestic Violence, Sexual Abuse and Child Development.
Professional Provider is a Certified Anger Management Specialist (CAMS-1) and also completed Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting Laws training as stated in Penal Code Section 11166 and knowledge of Child Abuse Reporting as a “Child Visitation Monitor” per Section 11165.15 of the Penal Code. Provider/Trainer has completed education hours in Domestic Violence: Risk, Relapse and Reporting with Cluster B Personality Disorders through Pepperdine University, Los Angeles.
In addition, Provider/Trainer teaches three Certificate of Completion Programs; “Professional Supervised Visitation Provider” training; this training teaches required subject matter under the California Rules of Court 5.20 as well as Child Abuse Reporting Laws for individuals interested in becoming a Professional Supervised Visitation Provider (Monitor). “Active Relationships for Adults and Teens”; an enrichment class using an evidence-based curriculum to develop and maintain healthy interpersonal relationships and develop life skills for wise decision making, “Anger Under Control” ; a 10, 26 or 52 week court ordered, skills based program which meets the requirements of the Courts, Probation, Schools and Company orders classes.
Provider’s/Trainer’s goal is to deliver effective training in compliance with Family Law 3200-3200.5 and to maintain secure and comfortable child-parent connections so visitations may be enjoyed in a safe environment with neutrality.
Degrees ~ Certificates…
- Psychology, B.S.
- Certified Anger Management Specialist, CAMS -I
Child Abuse Reporting Laws
Domestic Violence: Risk, Relapse and Reporting with Cluster B Personality Disorders
Ministerial Instruction, Aenon School of Theology, Minister
Professional Supervised Visitation Provider and Trainer
- Safety and Security, SVN
Working With Men That Batter, SVN
S.A.F.E. Regional Training Series, SVN
- Supervised Visitation Network (SVN)
- Los Angeles County Probation Dept. VISTO Program, facilitator
- National Anger Management Association (NAMA)
- National Association Professional Women (NAPW)
- California Association Anger Management Providers (CAAMP)
- National Association for the Self-Employed (NASE)
- CA Unified Certified Program (CUCP) Minority/Women Business Enterprise (MBE/WME)
- CA Unified Certified Program (CUCP) Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Women Owned Small Business Certified (WOSB)
- Certified ARYA Life Skills Facilitator
- Red Cross Certified, CPR/1st Aid
- Certified Anger Management Specialist (CAMS – I)
- Ministerial Certification, Aenon School of Theology