Growth Motivator Enterprises, Inc. is primarily engaged in offering training for career and professional development and an array of short duration courses. Training for career development may be provided directly to individuals through public seminars or through employers’ in-house training programs; and courses may be customized or modified to meet the special needs of clients. Instruction may be provided in diverse settings, such as the establishment’s or client’s training facilities, educational institutions, or the workplace, and through diverse means, such as in-person classroom, the Internet, or other automated and distance-learning methods. The training provided by Growth Motivator Enterprises, Inc. may include the use of industry experts, trainers, presentations, mock exercises, real-world case scenarios and role play methods.
Tamara L. Daniels, President
Effective Supervised Visitation Training© for New and Current Providers
“A Certificate of Completion Program”
Are You Ready For A Fulfilling Part-Time Career?
Are you looking to create a part-time career and be a service to children? You might consider becoming a Professional Child Visitation Monitor.
Why Train With Us?
Trainer is a member of Supervised Visitation Network (SVN) * Background Cleared * Listed with Orange County Family Court and Los Angeles Superior Court as a Provider * Bachelor of Science in Psychology * Studied at Pepperdine University, Counseling Psychology * Completed continuing education course in Domestic Violence * Attended California Rules of Court 5.20 training conducted by Administrative Office of The Courts (AOC) in partnership with the California Association of Supervised Visitation Service Providers (CASVSP). In compliance with Family Code 3200.5 and California Rules of Court 5.20.
**Training is LIVE, face-to-face classroom curriculum (online not recommended) *See Bio page for full background.
WIIFM (What’s In It For Me?):
- Certificate of Completion – Record of Attendance
- New Provider’s Training Manual
- Live Classroom Curriculum (online not recommended)
- Real-World Case Videos for enhanced learning
- New Client Documents Starter Kit
- 1 year Post-training Support and Guidance
- New Case Referral or Monitor Registry Program (optional)
- Discounts on Teleseminars, Conferences and Association Membership Dues
Training Fee: see full fees on registration page. CLICK REGISTER!
- EARLY BIRD special price $295.00
- Standard rate $349.00
- Supplemental rate (Current monitors ONLY) $199.00
Training consists of the following Modules:
- California Rules of Court Standard 5.20 for Professional Providers (Monitors)
- Family and Juvenile Law Basics
- Industry Do’s and Don’ts
- Child Abuse Reporting Laws (Penal Codes 11166, 11165.15)
- Sexual Abuse, Substance Abuse and Mental Illness; its impact on visitations
- Domestic Violence; its impact on visitations
- Cultural Sensitivity: Working with families of various backgrounds, customs and traditions
- Working with the Courts, Parents and Attorneys
- Intake Interviews; screening of visitation clients and gathering appropriate documents
- Documentation, Report Writing, Terminating Visits
- Monitor Visitation Role Plays
- Marketing; business operations and obtaining clients for long-term success
How many people attend an average training class?
- The number of participants depends on the training need at that time.
- The Monitor Training classes must have a minimum (15) participants but no more than (25) to ensure effectiveness.
How do I receive a Certificate of Completion?
Certificates of Completion or Record of Attendance is given to each attendee eligible as follows:
All attendees must be present for and complete 24 hours of required modules set forth in the 2014 California Standards and Practices 5.20 and Family Code 3200.5 for Professional Supervised Visitation Providers in order to practice. NO EXCEPTIONS. ALL attendees receive certificates bearing total # of completed education hours.
* There are no refunds. Instead, registrants are welcome to transfer to an upcoming session or forward paid registration to another registrant within a 90 day period. A new registration form must be completed.